Saturday, August 16, 2014

      Air-conditioned room. Well-ventilated area. Who could ever reject this kind of class? It's ICT.
 
     I've fed my mind with discoveries and learning about ICT from the recent grading period. Since I've been using some blogging sites for 3 years, I have improved and increased my knowledge and applied it. Learning also some different search engines helped me nourish what I knew before.
 
   In learning some sort of topics, I encountered difficulties: Somewhat evaluating my drafts to improve it. Even though I have a background knowledge about blogs, I still seek help from my classmate so that I know what to do. The topics are quite easy yet, it's hard to put into mind. But I tried my very best.
 
    For the next grading period, I have planned some other things to cope up the next set of problem. Simple sage: improve. Meditate. Hit the mark.

12 comments:

  1. Yes, that's true because no one can reject to have a class in an air conditioned room. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made nice work. Just continue what you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very good composition! Nice Work Shari! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The introduction, captivating. (: Nice work. Good as always. Love it..!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good composition. It can really attract many readers. Keep it up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your breakthroughs and ideas about this topic is really convincing :) Continue that good start, study harder, and be ready for your brighter future!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like how you organized your ideas. Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice work. You're really a good writer. Keep it up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your reflection is nice! Keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete