Friday, January 9, 2015

Almost There!


          Three points down and one more phase to drive. We’re almost reaching the apex of the end that will soon begin. We’ve disbursed the months with agonies, yet we enjoy every single moment from it.

          
        This quarter might be the last step down to what we call the triumph. It’s quite hard because of some barriers that are trapping the long way run. I’ve discovered new things which alienated my very core in the very first part. HTML tags made me realize that life isn’t simple. You can’t see the real crux if you’re not going to seek behind it. I’ve loaded my mind with lessons which I can’t quite decipher.


          I happen to have some absences at this quarter because the atmosphere (which is finally) needs my presence (haha XD). I also happen to ditch the class, by chance. So I’ve known things just a little. The thing I did was to capture the notebooks of my mates and I tried to follow what they are trying to cope.


          So hello to the fourth quarter! Let’s brace ourselves and keep up the good work. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment