Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Finale

                 People make two major choices in this world: holding on and letting go.  Soon, we will be leaving the portals of our school. Our high school days are numbered. In a matter of months, we will arrive to another higher stage of education: College life.
            This is never the end, I guess. Whenever I think of ICT, it's always the air-conditioned room, my free time to sleep, and it's always a free time for everyone. Even though I have to admit that I've learned just, um, a little bit (haha) because (alam niyo naman diba? -_-) well just that. But of course I have to say that I've learned how to manage the web and make some html files and edit my photos. This is it. We have to leave our free time. whatever. Although we are somewhat short of lessons because of the limited time, I had learned enough things I can apply in my everyday life.  I have discovered that it is never too late to accomplish the things we’ve always wanted to do as long as we’re determined to.
            So… is this goodbye? Temporarily, maybe. Of course, we all have to let go. But as we close the doors of high school, let’s not just leave a mark: let’s make this legacy lasting and worth cherishing. And remember that anytime, we can always visit the place where we spent most of our lives developing our potentials and molding ourselves into better individuals.

No comments:

Post a Comment